Development application information pack
If your development requires approval it may need to be assessed in one of the following:
Fill in the appropriate development application form and lodge your application with us.
Please check your development application carefully before you lodge it with the Planning and Land Authority. Applications can be delayed if you have not attached the right information or if you haven't filled out the form correctly.
Development application forms
Development applications and associated processes can only be accepted via the eDevelopment portal.
- Development application - Nominating Remission - Form DI2014-48
- Development application - Letter of Authorisation - Form 4
- Pre DA Lodgement - Community consultation written notice
- Request for Access to Online Services form
- Exemption Assessment B Notice Lodgement Form
- Exemption Assessment D Notice
- Additional information required for applications which include consolidation of leases - Form 1H
- Application for scoping document - Form 1M
- Exemption declaration form - application for approval of minor departure/s from the single residential housing development code - Form 1N
- Application for reconsideration
- Pre-application advice - all application types - Form 3
- Notice of surrender of development approval - Form 6
- View all current approved forms made under the Planning and Development Act 2007 and its subordinate laws
Contact us if you have any questions.
To read these documents you will need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is available for free download from the Adobe website.