Development application information pack
If your development requires approval it may need to be assessed in one of the following:
Fill in the appropriate development application form and lodge your application with us.
Please check your development application carefully before you lodge it with the Planning and Land Authority. Applications can be delayed if you have not attached the right information or if you haven't filled out the form correctly.
Development application forms
Development applications and associated processes can only be accepted via the eDevelopment portal.
- Additional information required for applications which include consolidation of leases - Form 1H
- Application for Environmental Impact Statement Scoping Document - Form 1M
- Application for reconsideration
- Development application - Nominating Remission - Form DI2016-28
- Development application - Letter of Authorisation - Form 4
- Exemption Assessment B Notice Lodgement Form
- Exemption Assessment D Notice
- Exemption declaration form - application for approval of minor departure/s from the single residential housing development code - Form 1N
- Letter of Authorisation for Environmental Impact Assessment Processes
- Notice of surrender of development approval - Form 6
- Pre-application advice - all application types - Form 3
- Pre DA Lodgement - Community consultation written notice
- Request for Access to Online Services form
- View all current approved forms made under the Planning and Development Act 2007 and its subordinate laws
Contact us if you have any questions.