What's new - development applications?
eDevelopment will not be available from 6 pm to 10pm on Wednesday, 27 July 2016 due to database migration. We apologise for any inconvenience. For more information please contact Customer Services on 62071923 or email email@example.com
eDevelopment (eDA) provides a convenient and fast way to lodge development applications (DAs). Applicants can upload plans and documentation, lodge additional information and amendments and see the status of their application at any time. For the past 12 months over 60% of DAs have been lodged using the eDA portal.
From Tuesday 3 January 2012 development applications and associated processes (amendments, further information, satisfying conditions of approval etc) are no longer accepted over the counter, via post or email. They are now accepted via the eDevelopment portal only.
Computer terminals are available in the Dickson Customer Service Centre for applicants who still want to visit the centre to lodge an application. Staff will be able to help applicants through the process.
Training on the edevelopment portal is available. To organise a time for training please contact the Customer Service team on 6207 1923.
To register for eDA applicants will need to complete the Request for Access to Online Services form and bring it into the Dickson Customer Service Centre at 16 Challis Street or email the completed form and copy of identification to firstname.lastname@example.org. Like a bank, users need a unique confidential identifier – like a pin number – for security of information, including commercial in confidence documents and the like. The customer service staff will need to see a user’s personal and/or company ID before finalising the registration process and providing access to the eDevelopment portal.
What's new - building approval processes
From Monday 30 January 2012 the lodgement of building approvals and associated processes (amendments etc) are no longer accepted over the counter at the EPD Customer Service Centre, via post or email. Applications will only be accepted via the eDevelopment portal.
Computer terminals with access to eBA are available in the Mitchell Customer Service Centre for use by applicants who still want to visit the Customer Service Centre to lodge an application. Customer service staff will be able to assist applicants through the process of lodging a building approval online.
To register for eBA applicants will need to complete the Request for Access to Online Services form and bring it into the Mitchell Customer Service Centre at 8 Darling Street. Like a bank, users need a unique confidential identifier – like a pin number – for security of information, including commercial in confidence documents and the like. The customer service staff will need to see a user’s personal and/or company ID before finalising the registration process and providing access to the eDevelopment portal.
What services can I now access online?
You can access the following online services:
- lodge a new development application (DA)
- upload plans and documentation relating to your DA (each document must be saved as a PDF and name in accordance with the naming convention, all plans must be rotated to landscape and all plans are to be clear and concise with Australian Standard 1100.301-1995 and Australian Standard 1100.301 supplementary as updated from time to time )
- lodge additional information as requested by the case officer (s.141)
- lodge an amendment to an active DA (s.144)
- lodge documents to satisfy conditions of an approval (s.165)
- lodge an amendment to a development approval (s.197)
- edit the existing DA form
- view the status of your DA through its lifecycle
- manage your company’s staff access to DAs (if you are a company administrator)
- pay DA fees
- update your personal details (postal and email address, phone number, etc)
- Certifiers can lodge building approvals and amendments to building approvals.
|Login to eDevelopment.||View an online demonstration of how eDevelopment works.||Keep up-to-date with the latest eDevelopment news.||Troubleshooting and tips|
Environment and Planning Directorate
Customer Service Centre, 16 Challis Street, Dickson
8.30 - 4.30 Monday to Friday.
Phone: (02) 6207 1923