eDevelopment provides a convenient and fast way to lodge development applications (DAs).
Applicants can upload plans and documentation, lodge additional information and amendments and see the status of their application at any time.
What services does eDevelopment offer?
You can access the following online services:
- lodge a new development application (DA)
- upload plans and documentation relating to your DA
- lodge additional information as requested by the case officer (s.141)
- lodge an amendment to an active DA (s.144)
- lodge documents to satisfy conditions of an approval (s.165)
- lodge an amendment to a development approval (s.197)
- edit the existing DA form
- view the status of your DA through its lifecycle
- manage your company’s staff access to DAs (if you are a company administrator)
- update your personal details (postal and email address, phone number, etc.)
- Certifiers can lodge building approvals and amendments to building approvals.
Getting started with eDevelopment
To get started you need to register to use the system. To do this, complete the Request for Access to Online Services form either bring the form into the Environment Planning and Land Shopfront at 16 Challis Street Dickson or email the form with a copy of your identification to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service staff will help you with the rest of the registration process.
What will I need?
You will need an internet browser with pop-ups enabled.
Recommended browsers for eDevelopment:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer Version 11
- eDevelopment troubleshooting and tips
- How to use the multi-file upload development application
- How to use the multi-file upload building application
Environment Planning and Land Shopfront
16 Challis Street, Dickson
8.30 - 4.30 Monday to Friday