Getting started with eDevelopment
To get started you need to register to use the system. To do this, complete the Request for Access to Online Services form either bring the form into the Environment and Planning Customer Service Centre at 16 Challis Street Dickson or email the form with a copy of your identification to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service staff will help you with the rest of the registration process.
What will I need?
You will need an internet browser.
Recommended browsers for eDevelopment:
- Internet Explorer Version 10
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
eDevelopment also requires Silverlight and will detect if you have Silverlight installed on your computer when you access the eDevelopment site. If you don't have it, follow the prompts to complete the install. It takes just a few minutes.
What services can I access online now?
You can access the following online services:
- lodge a new development application (DA)
- upload plans and documentation relating to your DA
- lodge additional information as requested by the case officer (s.141)
- lodge an amendment to an active DA (s.144)
- lodge documents to satisfy conditions of an approval (s.165)
- lodge an amendment to a development approval (s.197)
- edit the existing DA form
- view the status of your DA through its lifecycle
- manage your company’s staff access to DAs (if you are a company administrator)
- update your personal details (postal and email address, phone number, etc except COLA license).
- Certifiers can lodge building approvals, amendments and detailed plans, commencement notices and request certificate of occupancy and use to building approvals.