A second community information session was held at the Kingston shops (near the IGA) on Saturday 31 October.
This information session was an opportunity for locals to drop in and have a say on the outcomes of the planning/design workshop and in particular the draft urban planning and design principles developed as a result of the workshop. These principles were drawn from key themes identified in the plans created by the community at the workshop. The principles are of critical importance as they will ultimately be what guides future development in the Kingston centre. The display also gave locals the chance to provide feedback on the site analysis and design ideas produced by the community. Information presented at the display can be found below.
- Planning and design principles
- Planning and Design Workshop - Option 1
- Planning and Design Workshop - Option 2
- Planning and Design Workshop - Outcomes of session 1
- Planning and Design Workshop - Outcomes of session 2 - Comments on option 1
- Planning and Design Workshop - Outcomes of session 2 - Comments on Option 2