Building surveyors code of practice
The draft Building Surveyors Code of Practice is open for comment.
These sessions give an overview of the code and its contents, followed by a Q&A session.
- Monday 3 June, 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday 6 June, 5:00pm - 6:00pm
The workshops provide an opportunity to discuss parts of the code in more detail. Please note that some workshops are specifically for building surveyors operating in the ACT. If you are not a building surveyor, please RSVP for one of the open sessions.
- Tuesday 11 June, 5:30pm - 6:30pm - Code of practice – general provisions (Venue TBC)
- Thursday 13 June, 5:00pm - 6:00pm - Code of practice – class 1 and 10 inspections
- Thursday 13 June, 6:00pm - 7:00pm - Code of practice – class 2-9 inspections
- Tuesday 11 June, 6:30pm - 7:30pm - Building surveyors code of practice(Venue TBC)
- Wednesday 12 June, 5:30pm - 6:30pm - Building surveyors code of practice (Venue TBC)
Other than the workshops on Tuesday 11 June and Wednesday 12 June, all workshops and information sessions will be held in the Ground Floor Function Room, North Building, Dame Pattie Menzies House, 16 Challis St Dickson.
Please RSVP to ConstructionPolicy@act.gov.au.
Written comments and submissions on the Building Surveyors Code of Practice close Friday 21 June 2019.