O'Malley Block 25 Section 31
What is happening?
The intended release of Block 25 Section 31 O’Malley remains on hold and has been removed from the Government’s Indicative Land Release Program. This decision was taken in February 2018 to allow for further investigation into the matters raised by the community, particularly in relation to traffic and parking impacts. When the status of this block changes, the community will be informed.
The new traffic and parking assessment commissioned for Block 25 Section 31 O’Malley has been completed and can be found under ‘Community engagement updates’. The outcomes of this study and next steps for the site will be presented at the Woden Valley Community Council public meeting on Wednesday 3 July 2019. For more details about the meeting, visit wvcc.org.au.
Community engagement updates
- 18 September 2017 - Letter to immediate residents notifying of on-site investigations and contact details
- 6 November 2017 - Letter to surrounding residents notifying of project and how to stay informed
- 13 November 2017 - Project update email
- 12 December 2017 - Invitation to information session
- 18 December 2017 - Information session held
- 20 December 2017 - Project update email
- 5 January 2018 - Project update email
- 8 January 2018 - Project update email
- 25 January 2018 - Project update email
- 7 February 2018 - Presentation at the Woden Valley Community Council public meeting
- 6 September 2018 - Project update email with new traffic and parking study scope (PDF | HTML)
- 14 June 2019 – project update email
- 3 July 2019 – scheduled presentation at Woden Valley Community Council public meeting
How can I stay informed?
To receive project updates on this site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.