Canberra Brickworks Precinct Access Road and Dudley Street Upgrade
ACT Government Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate (CMTEDD) has lodged an application for an EIS exemption under section 211B of the Planning and Development Act 2007 for the construction of a new access road and proposed upgrade of Dudley Street, Yarralumla.
Overview of EIS exemptions
Section 211 of the Planning and Development Act 2007 allows for a proponent to seek exemption from the requirement to complete an Environmental Impact Statement. The Minister has discretion under this section to grant an exemption if satisfied that previous studies have adequately identified the potential environmental impacts of the proposal.
A proponent may apply for an EIS exemption for any proposal that would trigger an EIS under Schedule 4 of the Planning and Development Act 2007.
Public consultation for the Canberra Brickworks Precinct Access Road and Dudley Street Upgrade was held from 18 September to 8 October 2018 and has now closed.
Application and supporting documents
- Consultation notice
- Environmental Factors-S211 Exemption Report (15.3 MB)
- Application Form-1M (4.5 MB)
- Addendum 1 (29.9 KB)
- Supporting Documents (59.7 KB)
- Traffic Assessment (5.6 MB)
- Impact Assessment Report (3.5 MB)
- Report Changes Cover Letter (348.3 KB)
- Offset Strategy (10.2 MB)
- Variation Advice (41.0 KB)
- Noise Assessment (3.8 MB)
- Contamination Assessment (959.0 KB)
- Heritage Advice (2.6 MB)
- EPBC Assessment Requirements (775.5 KB)
- EPBC Referral Decision (753.9 KB)
- Meeting Minutes Appendix (1.1 MB)