In addition to the design and building costs associated with your build or renovation, there are a range of fees you may need to pay during your project. These may include fees for:
- a development application
- applying for a building approval
- certificates and inspections
- searching records
- registrations of plans and lodgement of certificates
- engaging a building certifier
You will need to budget for these costs. Not all costs, particularly related to ACT Government fees, will be covered under your building contract. Be sure you understand which fees are and are not included in your building contract.
All ACT Government fees are listed in the Fees and charges booklet (PDF 288KB).
Find out about:
Contact us for more information.