Find the current development applications (DA) that the Territory Planning Authority is currently considering, and decided applications.
Read more on the public register.
The records on this page date back to 2019. Decided DAs will be available on this website for 5 years after decisions.
Each record includes:
- summary details, including the decision
- the notice of the decision
- all documentation available during public notification.
Current development applications
Please note: The plans and documents on this page are for public notification and assessment under the Planning Act 2023 (the Act). The Authority hasn't assessed these documents and doesn't claim the accuracy of the documents provided.
If an application may affect you and is on notification, please send a written representation with your reasons.
Download the DA Finder+ App for Android and iPhone
The DA Finder+ app is a free, easy way to see decided DAs on your mobile device.
Please contact the Land, Planning and Building Services Shopfront if you:
- can't access a DA
- notice any errors with an application
- would like to inspect an application in person
- want to know about an application that is not visible in the search, or
- have any other questions.